Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the articles contained in the Academy News are those of the identified authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Academy.
Pursuant to AAFS policies, specific documents must be provided to the Voting Members of the Academy prior to the Annual Business Meeting. The following documents are available online through the secure member log-in portal on the AAFS website:
- 2021 Applicants List
- 2021 Proposed Bylaws Amendments
- 2020 Audit Report
- 2020 Annual Business Meeting Minutes
To access these documents:
- From the AAFS website (http://www.aafs.org), click “Account Portal” to sign in. If you require any assistance, please contact Cheryl Hunter at email@example.com or (719) 636-1100.
- Under the “Resources” tab, select “View Voting Member Documents” where you will find links to each document referenced above.
- View, download, print, or save the documents as needed.
If you prefer to receive a hard copy of any of these documents, please contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or(719) 636-1100.
In addition to action on the Audit Report and the Bylaws Report, the election of 2021-22 officers will take place on Wednesday, February 17, during the virtual AAFS Annual Business Meeting.