Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the articles contained in the Academy News are those of the identified authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Academy.
Pursuant to AAFS policies, specific documents must be provided to the Voting Members and Fellows of the Academy prior to the Annual Business Meeting. The following documents are available online through the secure member log-in system on the AAFS website:
- 2020 Applicants List
- 2020 Proposed Bylaws Amendments
- 2019 Audit Report
- 2019 Annual Business Meeting Minutes
To access these documents:
- From the AAFS website (http://www.aafs.org), click “Account Portal” to sign in. If you require any assistance, please contact Cheryl Hunter, at email@example.com or (719) 636-1100.
- Under the “Resources” section, select “View Voting Member Documents” where you will find links to each document referenced above.
- View, download, print, or save the documents as needed.
If you prefer to receive a hard copy of any of these documents, please contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (719) 636-1100.
In addition to action on the Audit Report and the Bylaws Report, the election of 2020-21 officers will take place on Wednesday, February 19, during the Annual Business Meeting in Anaheim, CA.