Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the articles contained in the Academy News are those of the identified authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Academy.
Source: Brenda K. Peat, JFS Managing Editor
To provide a new reading experience, and to enable AAFS Members to keep up-to-date with the most important developments in their areas of expertise, the Journal of Forensic Sciences (JFS) editorial team developed a JFS App.
If you haven’t yet downloaded your JFS App, here are reasons to encourage you to do so! In addition to providing your JFS articles at your fingertips, other great features of the JFS App include:
- Access to your JFS Subscription through your handheld device(s).
- Stay current with the latest articles through JFS Early View.
- Capability to download JFS articles and issues for offline use.
- Access to JFS Virtual Issues and Noteworthy Articles.
- Save your favorite JFS articles for easy access, including offline access.
- Browse JFS issues before you decide to download them.
- Full screen figure and table viewer.
- Links to compatible Supporting Information for JFS articles (not available offline).
- Share JFS article abstract and link via email.
So, what are you waiting for? Download your JFS App TODAY! Download instructions are available here.
Please contact JFS Managing Editor Brenda Peat at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.