Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the articles contained in the Academy News are those of the identified authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Academy.
The American Academy of Forensic Sciences is proud to announce the kickoff of our newest program, AAFS Webinars. We offer members the opportunity to conduct an educational scientific webinar to the public that we create, host, and market. All can attend! Click here to learn more about AAFS Webinars.
With the help of The Academy Standards Board (ASB), our first one-hour webinar will spotlight the American National Standard on measurement traceability in the field of forensic toxicology. This webinar will be June 17, 2021, 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern Time.
Standard Practices for Measurement Traceability in Forensic Toxicology
- Introduction of ASB and the SDO process (LeBeau)
- Why Metrological Traceability is Important (Farrell)
- Walkthrough of ANSI/ASB Standard 017: Standard Practices for Measurement Traceability in Forensic Toxicology (Yeatman)
- How the ANSI/ASB Standard 017 Applies to Specific Clauses of ISO/IEC 17025 and ANAB AR 3125 (Farrell)
- Question and Answer Session
Click here to register for the webinar.
Limited number of seats available!