Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the articles contained in the Academy News are those of the identified authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Academy.
Source: Michael A. Peat, PhD, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Forensic Sciences
I am excited to inform you of two new features that have recently been added to your Journal of Forensic Sciences (JFS) Digital Subscription:
- Complete JFS PDF – Containing the FULL contents of each given issue and available for download via your AAFS Member Portal. Download instructions are available here.
Features and benefits of the JFS PDF include:
- Table of Contents hyperlinked to individual articles
- Bookmarked for ease of navigation
- Enables personal library of inclusive e-issues of JFS
- JFS App – Available for download for FREE from iTunes and Google Play stores. Download instructions are available here.
Features and benefits of the JFS App include:
- Full JFS issues available on a rolling 12-month basis
- Search feature for all JFS articles
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Links available to compatible supporting information for articles
- JFS articles accessible at your fingertips
Together with our publisher, Wiley Publishing, we continue to explore ways to enhance your digital experience. Stay tuned.
Thank you for your continued support of the JFS.