Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the articles contained in the Academy News are those of the identified authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Academy.
Source: Tracie McCray, AAFS Accounting Assistant
Registration will launch during the first week of November. Registration rates are detailed below. Save money by registering before the Pre-Registration Deadline of Wednesday, January 24, 2018. Registration rates increase on Thursday, January 25, 2018, and Special Function registration will no longer be available.
AAFS maintains a Frequently Asked Questions page located here https://www.aafs.org/meetings/faq/.
The Pre-Registration Deadline is FIRM and some Special Functions may fill prior to the Pre-Registration Deadline.
|Registration Category||Pre-Registration Rate||On-Site Registration Rate|
|AAFS Members & Trainee Affiliates||$325||$450|
|AAFS Student Affiliates*||$100||$125|
|AAFS Retired Fellows||$0||$0|
|Non-Member Full-Time Students*||$155||$180|
* To secure the Applicant registration rate, the registrant must have submitted a completed application by the application deadline.
* The AAFS Student Affiliate rate is honored for current AAFS Student Affiliates as well as applicants for Student Affiliate status with a completed application under consideration at the 2018 AAFS Annual Scientific Meeting. Those with incomplete applications should use the Non-Member Full-Time Student rate and provide an official Verification of Enrollment verifying Full-Time enrollment at the time of the Annual Scientific Meeting (February 2018).
* Individuals registering for the Non-Member Trainee rate must submit a letter from their immediate supervisor verifying the registrant’s employment status as “in training.”
* Non-Member Full-Time Students will be required to submit an official Verification of Enrollment verifying Full-Time enrollment at the time of the Annual Scientific Meeting (February 2018).
* Members of the Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners (AFTE), the International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI), or International Association of Identification (IAI) must submit verification of current membership.
If you have any questions about a registration type or rate, please contact Tracie McCray at firstname.lastname@example.org.